Amy Breidenbach DC, DICCP
- Doctorate in Chiropractic (DC)
- South Dakota State University
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Diplomate in International Council of Chiropractic Pediatrics (DICCP)
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology (BS)
- Chiropractic Pediatrics (DICCP)
- Women’s Health and Nutrition
- CLEAR (Chiropractic Leadership Educational Advancement & Research) Scoliosis Institute
The CLEAR approach is the only system that re-trains the brain and spine to work together.
The goal of the Chiropractic manipulative therapy provided by CLEAR doctors is to reduce
this mechanical compression and thus restore normality.
- Running, Gardening, Other outdoor activities.
Dr. Amy’s Office Hours
|Monday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Onalaska|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Onalaska|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Onalaska|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 11:00 PM||Onalaska|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Onalaska|