COPY EMBED CODEPREVIEW WIDGET
We value our patients' experience at Breidenbach Family & Sports Chiropractic. If you are currently a chiropractic patient, please feel free to complete the following Client Experience Questionnaire. The Questionnaire is in Adobe Acrobat format, and requires the free Acrobat Reader to view.
TESTIMONIALS FROM BREIDENBACH PATIENTS:
- Sue states: "Dr. Ben is always available, and has his patients well being at the top of his priority list. My sons are very active in sports and thus need regular adjustments and in many cases injury rehab. My sons have been on the mat or on the field faster and in better health because of Ben's careful & targeted response in his ability to increase healing time".
- Amy states: "I would not have survived my pregnancy had I not gotten Chiropractic care from Dr. Amy at the Onalaska Office. Prior to seeing Dr. Amy I could barely walk, lie down or get up without an extreme amount of pain. Through her techniques I was able to sleep through the night and perform daily activities to the best of my ability. I think Ben and Amy are extremely nice people and truly care about their patients needs. They provide fast service and flexibility when I need it. I always feel SO much better from the treatments I receive".
- Dan states: "I love your staff. Everyday I come to the clinic my life is forever richer - love the smiles"!
- Helen states: "The most important thing Chiropractic care has done for me is that it has handles my pain so that I was able to continue working. I have had sever lower back pain and sciatica issues. Recently, I had sciatica pain so sever that just walking was extremely painful. Dr. Ben was able to to completely relieve my pain with just 2 half hour treatments using Decompression Therapy! I would strongly encourage anyone who is curious about Chiropractic care to contact Breidenbach Chiropractic. Chiropractic care is fast, painless and extremely effective".
- Susan states: "I love the non-invasive treatments. I leave the Chiropractor's office and I walk 2 inches taller, the simple kinks are gone and after a couple visits the major complaint shows improvement. I always get a little education on body mechanisms and how to help myself improve. I have probably been to 4 or 5 area Chiropractor's in the area and a couple physical therapy bouts. I rate Dr Mitch tops - he listens, he thinks, he explains and best of all he's helped me more than any other!"
- Jocasta states: "I am able to live my normal life more than I have in 2 years. I can work, walk, and enjoy spending time with my family. I can travel in a car more comfortably, I am able to control flare ups better, I have more energy. I am not hopeless and depressed anymore and I have hope for my future. I now have knowledge of my condition and I know my limitations. I feel like they really understood and tried different angles to help me. They listened and came up with a plan (which in 2 years I had no expectations through physical therapy)".
- Haldis states: "Chiropractic care has improved my life in that it helps me stay limber and helps my back health. I feel better after an adjustment, and that makes my quality of life better. Going to see medical doctors really doesn't solve back care issues. Having an alignment is what cures the issues of a bad back. Pain killers and muscle relaxers - which is how a medical doctor would help you - only masks the problem. Chiropractic helps solve the problem! The staff at Breidenbach Chiropractic is FABULOUS!!"
- Melissa states: "During my pregnancy, labor and after the birth of my daughter, I struggled with mid back, shoulder and arm pain. I felt that Chiropractic care may be helpful so I checked the providers in our network. Given Dr. Amy's areas of specialties, I thought that she would be perfect to fit our needs. I was not disappointed! Her treatments and recommendations regarding positioning and stretching helped ease the pain and discomfort I felt during daily activities and in caring for my daughter. It greatly improved the quality of my life and ability to resume my normal activities. Dr. Amy also provided instruction and demonstrations of massages that I could do to help alleviate my daughter's gas and discomfort as well as recommended a probiotic to help her digestive system. My daughter went from fighting to go to bed at night and screaming to having a bed time to sleeping for up to five hours when put down. The adjustments, as well as the kind, caring and friendly staff has provided tremendous relief!"
- Linda states: "Just by knowing that when things are not right with my body it only takes a few sessions with Dr Amy or Dr Ben and I am feeling better. They give me stretches or exercises that will strengthen and maintain the area of concern. Most of all I feel better. I like the friendly, personal concern all the Chiropractor's have for their patients at Breidenbach Chiropractic."
- John states: "It has helped my life greatly. At first I was afraid to go. I have always believed that the pain would just go away. This time I could not take it anymore. I am so glad I came in. My pain was relieved and now I can go back to doing whatever I want to. I would have to say not only did my pain go away after my visits, I really appreciate how friendly the staff are. They are great to work with and they work with you when you have scheduling conflicts.
- Therese states: "After getting treatments for a month, I can't believe how good I feel. No more pain in the hip and leg area. Simple treatments that sure worked for me. Appointments were right on time even when I wasn't".
- Jeff states: "3 weeks I was in shoulder pain with arm numbness. After a few sessions, pain (pinched nerve) is gone, and I can do what I usually do. It was a wonderful experience. They offered many ideas to try, and they explained very well what to expect from the treatments - Thanks".
- Sue states: "Dr. Mitch Anderson has been EXCELLENT in treating me for acute lower back as well as long-standing middle/upper back/shoulder issues/ neck issues. His treatments always resulted in positive strides to healing and less pain/discomfort. His patient interactions have been EXCELLENT. He LISTENS carefully and his treatment plan is based on that careful listening he does so that your intervention is truly on target and individualized. I have seen 3 other Chiropractors in the past on short term basis and he is by far the most outstanding. To sum it all up: Dr. Anderson get in there with great caring, skill and expertise and gets the job done".
- David states: "I came in with Right hip pain, and now I feel much better. No worries the doctor will not hurt you and I will be back again. The people that work there are very nice people".
- Judith states: "Chiropractic care made the difference of being a surgical candidate or not. I was experiencing back and leg pain, so I tried several forms of treatment: massage weekly, acupuncture, and injections. Unfortunately the relief was only temporary. Two weeks before I was scheduled to see a surgeon I decided to try Chiropractic treatment. Within weeks the pain in my back and leg were gone. My walking and sleeping improved because the pain was gone and has remained under control. I canceled my appointment with the surgeon and I feel comfortable in knowing that I don't need surgery. Dr. Ben explained everything from what my treatment would be and the cost. The entire staff is so friendly from the time you enter until the time you leave. The day I stopped in to see if they took walk in patients was the best move I made in getting this pain resolved. The rest is history".
- Jennifer states: "After four years of seeing doctors, specialists, physical therapists, massage therapists, and acupuncture I still struggled with undiagnosed lower left back/hip pain. I had been afraid of seeing a Chiropractor because the thought of hearing my body "crack" made me very nervous. My pain was constant, and the job I have made if worse, so I decided to make an appointment with Dr Ben Breidenbach. At my very first visit he had an answer to my lower back issues and a plan to treat it. I have to say, that after a few appointments I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. My pain has been greatly relieved. I wish that I hadn't waited so long to see Dr Ben. Nothing is painful and you definitely feel better afterwards".
- Mary states: "It started with a small jolt of left sacro-iliac pain. Every day the pain worsened, become more continuous and eventually was going down my left leg. Despite some medical treatments, the pain continued to get worse for the next two weeks. I ended up in the emergency department in extreme pain and hardly able to walk. The ER physician treated my pain and also suggested a chiropractor. My daughter recommended Dr Ben. Dr. Ben agreed to see me immediately after I was able to leave the ER Department. From that day on I have improved daily. The pain is gone and all my previous physical abilities have returned! Thank you Dr Ben."
- Ashley states: "As a competitive body builder, Chiropractic care has helped me with reaching my full athletic potential. I have improved range of motion and faster recovery with my weight training. Chiropractic care has also helped relieve neck and low back pain I have from sitting at a desk all day. Breidenbach Chiropractic has been treatment me for 12 years now, and in that time frame I have always been able to get an appointment either the same day or the next day at the latest. They continue to expand, but it never affects the timeliness of appointments or the quality of care given to the patients. Last but not least the staff here genuinely care about me as a person, I feel like I am family. I just want to say....thank you Dr. Ben for supporting me all these years. I look forward to my next decade of receiving treatment from you and your staff."
- Anna states: "Chiropractic care has lessened my pain and I haven't had to take the strong pain medications. The staff and doctors are all very friendly and helpful."
- Amara states: "We started bringing our son Flynn in to see Dr. Angie when he was just seven weeks old because he was colicky. The combination of adjustment and probiotics in his formula cut his crying spells down considerably within weeks! In addition, my husband and I started seeing Dr Angie too! Chiropractic care is not just for "back aches'. Dr. Angie is thorough and very informative. She explains care in an easy to understand manner and "assigns" exercises and stretches to do at home to help you maintain your adjustments. The difference in Flynn our son was great! I hated seeing and hearing him cry so much. We went from 2-3 crying sessions that lasted a couple of hours each to a little (normal) fussiness! Thank you Dr. Angie!"
- Jeanette states: "On August 10th I took a blow to my shin resulting in a deep gash and 3 stitches. Dr. Amy saw it on August 20th and suggested light therapy on it. The results were amazing. The first 2 sessions were about 5 minutes each, then for 4 weeks it was twice a week 10 minutes wait 30 minutes then another ten minutes. Each week the tissue around the scab took on a healthier appearance and the scab appeared to shrink. At the end of the 4 weeks no one would have guessed that it originally had been a very deep wound. Now one week after finishing therapy there is a very small scab, very little scarring and healthy looking skin. Thank you Dr. Amy!"
- Cathy states: "I've been coming to Dr. Amy at Breidenbach Chiropractic for approximately 16 years which gives you an idea of how great of a job I feel she does. Dr. Amy is the type of Chiropractor who truly cares and wants to know how you feel and will discuss with you the best course of treatment for you individually. She does everything she can to help you heal as soon as possible. Dr. Amy and her staff are all so welcoming and kind, they make it the type of place you want to come back to. A friendly place to come to for quality care each and every time you come in."
- Kathy states: "Dr. Amy has changed my life! The pain is gone! I can't believe all that she has done for me and my family. My daughter referred me here and now my son is coming in. All of us are very happy with Amy's hands of healing and the kindness from all the staff. Thank you!!"
- Azmina states: "Dr. Shanti Beard is awesome! She has made me feel like a million dollar woman. My foot feels 95% better. My tissue was so bad that I had a lot of pain which has tremendously gone down by Dr. Beard's Graston Technique treatment she offers. I don't get throbbing/stabbing pain anymore. I recommend anyone who's going through plantar fasciitis to see Dr. Shanti Beard because she really listens to the concern and she resolves the issues."